Advertising & Email Marketing
About the client:
Harper Perennial is one of the paperback imprints of industry-leading book publisher HarperCollins. They publish classics, fiction and non-fiction reprints and have their own line of highly-praised and sold paperback originals.
Booksellers, librarians, and publishing professionals who influence the visibility and sales of imprint titles and lists.
- Issue was distributed to 32,000 subscribers.
- Generated and sustained excitement and awareness in the 50th anniversary campaign and dedicated editions.
- Preserved and furthered the innovative Perennial imprint brand.
- Designate ad placement opportunities in booked dedicated Shelf Awareness digital newsletter issue.
- Identify content for issue (Legacy Editions, Olive Editions, Reprints, Sweepstakes, and Social Media Channels) and design for cohesive whole.
- Visually support other 50th Anniversary campaign material designed by Milan Bozic such as book risers, webpage, and more.
- Review past dedicated Shelf Awareness issues for effectiveness and strategy.
- Designate color palette and typography sets for cohesiveness.
- Use existing designs for type of content and 50th anniversary campaign to guide design schema.
- Design complementary ads while distinguishing each type of content.
- Create dummy layouts and mockups to test flow of ads in relation to newsletter content prior to final publication.