Identity & Brand Extension
About the client:
ideas42 is a social enterprise that uses behavioral science to design scalable solutions that seek to do good. They do this through educating leaders, policy makers, and practitioners on how to meet their goals, assisting institutions to improve the effectiveness of their programs, and designing low-cost and scalable interventions in new solutions for the world—all through using behavioral insights.
Images below are selected pages from of 35 page report. View full report here.
Decision makers, researchers, policy designers, and those who have opportunity/influence to affect the greater good through their programs, interventions, organizations, and policies.
Reports are distributed worldwide in digital and print versions, expanding the reach of the innovative research and processes ideas42 optimizes and releases to the world. Briefs and memos serve as official communication to prospective partners, often national organizations, and the design establishes visual credibility behind their propositions.
- Design to serve overarching goal of design affecting behavioral outcomes.
- Establish credibility through visual appearance and strategic hierarchy of all content using behavioral principles.
- Develop and extend brand standards to carry throughout pieces distributed both internally and externally.
- Create flexible system for multiple types of applications while preserving brand integrity.
- Identify existing core visual aspects of brand (color, typography, imagery, expression).
- Research and understand behavioral insights and how they affect design.
- Develop hierarchy of material types and define type of communication method.
- Redesign existing materials to comply with developed brand expression guidelines.
- Refine and expand from existing materials to new applications.